Has the program structure changed? In impact you can easily move program elements within the created structure. This allows you, for example, to move a measure from one measure package to another without having to create the measure again.
- Select the desired element to be moved and then click on the "scissors symbol" ( ) in the editing bar.
- Now select the element under which the element to be moved is to be inserted and click on "Insert element"
( ) in the editing bar.
- Confirm the pop-up and update the tree structure ( ).
- Check the moving of elements for coherence of content. By moving measures, all potentials are assigned to the respective new measure package/project and removed from the previous structure.
- When elements are moved, the set authorizations and measure IDs remain unchanged. It may be necessary to adjust the measure ID in the new structure.
Example: moving elements