You can rename existing program tree elements in impact as you wish. There are two ways to do this:
- Renaming directly in the program tree
- Select the desired element to be renamed in the program tree and then click on the "pencil symbol" ( ) in the editing bar.
- You can now carry out the renaming directly. It is not necessary to update the program tree.
- Renaming via the "Profile" tab
- Select the desired element in the program tree that is to be renamed and then select the "Profile" tab in the right-hand work area.
- In the top section of the profile, you can enter a name for the measure in the "Name" field. Then press "Enter" to confirm. Updating the program tree is not necessary.
A number (ID) can only be assigned via the profile, not directly in the program tree.
Direct editing in the program tree
Editing via the tab "User Profile"