If you work with different value lists in impact, e.g. Act/FC, Plan and Plan 2, impact supports you especially during the initial filling with a useful copy function.
The initial filling of measure potentials, the time planning for milestones as well as KPIs should, if possible, always take place in the Act/FC value list. In order to transfer the stored values to the other value lists (e.g. Plan and Plan 2), the PMO can simply copy these values.
The copy function can be used in the following ways:
- In the AppMod "Impact“.
- Select the desired measure in the program tree, click the "Potential" tab and then on "Tools".
- In the subsequent selection, you can decide which copy function you want to use, e.g. Copy Act/FC to Plan, Copy Act/FC to Plan 2, etc.
- In the AppMod "PMO".
- Select the desired measure in the program tree.
- Click on the "Administration" tab.
- In the value lists area, you can execute the copy function by clicking on the fields with a grey background
Proceed analogously for the transfer of scheduling milestones and KPIs.
The copy function always affects all accounts, i.e. if you use the copy function in the P&L, the values in the Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Staff Movementsare are also copied.
If you use the copy function via the AppMod "PMO", you can i.e. select a project or program instead of a measure in the program tree. The copy function affects the respective element and all elements hanging below it!
Example: Copying value lists