After logging in to impact you will find the "Information" area above the program tree (left side of the screen). Here, user-specific information is displayed in various tabs:
- Current Information: At this point, the PMO can communicate notes and current information for the PMO organisation, e.g. dates, information on process methodology and contact details of the PMO (upload currently only possible via FTI-Andersch).
- My Tasks: Overview of all Activities and Milestones for which you have been defined as the person responsible within measures. You get a quick overview of the open Activities and can edit them centrally or directly in the measure by using the stored link.
- My Risks: Overview of all risks to which the user has been assigned.
- My Approvals: Overview of all approvals due to be made from a measure's process.
- Process Description: The PMO can enter important information here, e.g. description of the maturity model, process charts, etc.