impact allows you to record and update KPIs quickly and easily and to transparently track plans/potentials. KPIs are calculated in the detailing phase and stored in impact. The type of KPIs can be defined individually for each measure (e.g. OEE, employee utilisation, adherence to schedules, working capital days).
In the context of Status Reports, KPIs are reviewed (comparison of Act/FC to Plan) and updated.
Aggregation of KPIs at container element level is not possible and does not make sense due to possible heterogeneity.
You have two options to navigate to the KPI view:
- Via the “Process” tab
- First, select the relevant measure in the program tree.
- Click on the "Process" tab, go to the current implementation level (e.g. DoI 1, DoI 4 or DoI 5) and click on the "KPI" link.
- After setting the views, the KPIs can be captured/updated or analyzed.
- Via the “Status Report” tab (via pop-up window)
- First select the relevant measure in the program tree
- Click on the "Status Report" tab and then on KPI. In the opening pop-up window, you have the same options as under 1.