The filter function can be used from the outline level measure packages to generate an alternative overview of the desired measure contents in the program tree (including submitted Status Reports) or data evaluation. To do this, you must carry out the following steps:
- Select the desired level in the program tree and click on the "Filter" tab.
- In the menu bar below the tabs, you can select one of the five standard filters or a filter you have created via the "Default" field.
The following standard filters are available:
- Overview of measures: Key information on measures, including financial effects (selective choice of cash, EBITDA, EBIT or aggregated choice) and information on the development over time (change in Degree of Implementation).
- Status Report: Overview of submitted Status Reports incl. decision-making requirements and comments.
- Activities: Overview of all activities incl. assignment in the program tree.
- Filling level: Overview of the filling of the mandatory fields in the profile per measure.
- Health Check: Display of the deviation between the system-based proposal for the status batch and the manually set status batch in the Status Report.
The generated filter selection can be temporarily applied to the program tree or to a separate folder in the program tree at any time - to do this, press the "Apply filter to tree" field in the menu bar.
The generated filter view can be exported as an Excel file via the "Reports" selection field (cannot be re-imported).
A new filter can be added via the "Default" field and the selection "Create filter". The creation of a new filter must be approved by the PMO.
Example: Using the filter function