Status Reports and the manual definition of status lights can be checked on an aggregate level for each program element.
- First select the desired element and then click on the "Filter" tab.
- Select the term "Health Check" in the left drop-down menu.
- All elements subordinate to the container element are now listed, down to the measures.
- Implementation/Effects TL (auto) displays the automatically generated proposal of the status light by impact.
- Implementation/Effects TL (selection) displays the manual selection of the status light by the person responsible.
- The "Check" column shows you whether the status of an element is reported unchanged, escalated (worsened status light), mitigated (better status lights) or incomplete.
Note: The automatic status lights (suggested by impact) are based on the stored thresholds.
Example: reviewing status reports