Measures can be created in impact by a responsible person (for a program, project, measure package), the PMO or administrators. A prerequisite for creating a measure is that the program tree is subdivided up to the level of the measure package. Measures can only be created below a measure package.
Steps to create a new measure:
- Click on the desired measure package under which the measure is to be created.
- Click on the “+” sign in the editing bar above the program tree. A new measure will be inserted.
- Name the measures (2 options):
- Click on the measure and then on the “pencil” symbol ( ) in the editing bar above the program tree. You can then change the name of the measure.
- Click on the measure and switch to the "Profile Overview" tab in the workspace. Fill in the fields “Number” and “Name”.
- Determine responsibility
- Click on the measure and switch to the "Profile Overview" tab in the workspace. Go to the section „Responsibilities“ and select the desired person responsible for the measure and the controller from the drop-down menu.
- In addition, you can enter representatives in the drop-down menus displayed.
- Informing the person responsible for the measure
- Inform the person responsible for the measure that a new measure has been created. In the next step, he or she can start filling in the content.
A new measure is always visible in impact only after the responsibilities for the respective users have been deposited.
Example: Creating a new measure