Marking an activity as "critical" indicates that this activity or Milestone is an essential condition for the implementation of the measure. For this reason, failure to achieve the Milestone on time (in the default setting) triggers a red status light to further evaluate the progress of implementation.
You have four options for marking Activities and Milestones as critical:
- Via “Implementation“ tab (direct editing)
- Choose the relevant measure from the program tree.
- Click on the “Implementation“ tab (alternatively choose the “Process“ tab, go to current Degree of Implementation, e.g. DoI 1, DoI 3 and click on the link “Implementation“). In the new window you will find a list of Activities that have already been added to the measure.
- Tick the box in the “Critical" column to set an activity as critical.
- Via “Implementation” tab (local editing via Export-/reimport function)
- Navigate to “Implementation” tab as in no. 1.
- Click the functional button “Tools” and download the table as an Excel export.
- In the downloaded file mark the relevant activity with a “Yes“ in the “Critical“ column and safe the file locally on your computer. In the same window again click “Tools”-> “Reimport” and upload the file.
- Via “Status Report“ tab (via pop-up window)
- Choose the relevant measure in the program tree.
- Click on “Status Report”-> “Implementation”. A pop-up window opens and you will find a list of all Activities and Milestones that have been added in the past.
- Set to “Critical” analogous to no. 1 or no. 2 (both above).
- Leave the pop-up window.
- Via “Information“-> “My Tasks“
- Above the program tree click on “Information“ and choose the “My Tasks“ tab. You will see a list of all Activities that you are assigned to as responsible.
- In the “Completed“ column you may tick the box.
Example: Marking an activity as "critical"