Each activity must be assigned a responsibility to ensure implementation and tracking.
You have four options for assigning a responsibility to an activity or Milestone:
- Via “Implementation“ tab (direct editing)
- Choose the relevant measure from the program tree.
- Click on the “Implementation“ tab (alternatively choose the “Process“ tab, go to current Degree of Implementation, e.g. DoI 1, DoI 3 and click on the link “Implementation“). In the new window you will find a list of Activities that have not already been added to the measure.
- In the "Responsible" column by default the measure owner is set as the responsible person. Select the responsible person from the drop-down menu.
- Via “Implementation” tab (local editing via export-/reimport function)
- Navigate to “Implementation” tab as in no. 1.
- Click the functional button “Tools” and download the table as an Excel export.
- In the downloaded file in the "Responsible" column by default the measure owner is set as the responsible person. Select the responsible person from the drop-down menu.
- Safe the file locally on your computer and return to impact. In the same window again click “Tools”-> “Reimport” and upload the file.
- Via “Status Report“ tab (via pop-up window)
- Choose the relevant measure in the program tree.
- Click on “Status Report”-> “Implementation”. A pop-up window opens, and you will find a list of all Activities and Milestones that have been added in the past.
- Assign responsibilities analogous to no. 1 or no. 2 (both above).
- Leave the pop-up window.
- Via “Information“-> “My Tasks“
- Above the program tree click on “Information“ and choose the “My Tasks“ tab. You will see a list of all Activities that you are assigned to as responsible.
- In the “Responsible“ column you may choose a user from the drop-down menu.
Example: Assigning a responsibility for an activity/Milestone via the "Implementation" tab
If the responsible person is not a user in impact, enter the name of the responsible person in the comment column provided and enter the measure owner in the "Responsible" column. The tracking of the Activities is done outside of impact. The status is updated by the person responsible for the action in impact.