Over the course of the planning process or implementation it may occur that defined Activities are irrelevant or shall no longer be tracked. In impact you can delete Activities and Milestones.
There are three ways to delete Activities or Milestones:
- Via “Implementation“ tab (direct editing)
- Choose the relevant measure in the program tree.
- Click on the “Implementation“ tab (alternatively choose the “Process“ tab, go to current Degree of Implementation, e.g. DoI 1, DoI 3 and click on the link “Implementation“). In the new window you will find a list of Activities that have already been added to the measure.
- Mark the relevant row (activity) and click on the “X”-symbol in the editing bar, then confirm deletion.
- Via “Implementation” tab (local editing via export-/reimport function)
- Navigate to “Implementation” tab as in no. 1.
- Click the functional button “Tools” and download the table as an Excel export.
- In the downloaded file delete the relevant row.
- Safe the file locally on your computer and return to impact. In the same window again click “Tools”-> “Reimport” and upload the file.
- Via “Status Report“ tab (via pop-up window)
- Choose the relevant measure from the program tree.
- Click on “Status Report” -> “Implementation”. A pop-up window opens and you will find a list of all Activities and Milestones that have been added in the past.
- Delete analogously to no. 1 or no. 2 (both above).
- Leave the pop-up window.
Example: Deleting Activities and Milestones
Activities and Milestones that were deleted are no longer shown in "My Tasks".