In impact you can add an infinite number of Activities and Milestones to a measure, edit, update and, if needed, remove them. You have the following options:
- Add new Activities and Milestones
- Change names
- Update Act/FC end date of Activity
- Complete Activities and Milestones
- Mark Activities and Milestones as “critical“
- Define responsibilities
- Delete Activity or Milestone
There are three ways to edit Activities and Milestones:
- Via “Implementation“ tab (direct editing)
- Choose the relevant measure from the program tree.
- Click on the “Implementation“ tab (alternatively choose the “Process“ tab, go to current Degree of Implementation, e.g. DoI 1, DoI 3 and click on the link “Implementation“). The Activities and Milestones displayed in the new window can be edited directly.
- Via “Implementation” tab (local editing via export-/reimport function)
- Navigate to “Implementation” tab as in no. 1.
- Click the functional button “Tools” and download the table as an Excel export.
- In the download file you can edit any content as necessary.
- Safe the file locally on your computer and return to impact. In the same window again click “Tools” -> “Reimport” and upload the file.
- Via “Status Report“ tab (via pop-up window)
- Choose the relevant measure in the program tree.
- Click on “Status Report” -> “Implementation”. A pop-up window opens and you will find a list of all Activities and Milestones of that measure, that you can edit analogous to no. 1 or no. 2 (both above).
- Leave the pop-up window.
Additionally, as a measure owner, you can edit via the area “Information” -> “My tasks”:
- Click above the program tree on “Information” and choose the "My Tasks” tab. A list of all uncompleted Activities and Milestones for which you are the owner will be displayed.
- You can edit the following parameters: Name, marked as “done”, marked as “critical”, updating Act/FC Ende, owner, comments.