The filter function can be used downwards from the breakdown level measure package to generate an alternative overview of the desired measure contents in the program tree (including submitted Status Reports) or data evaluation. To use the filter function, proceed as follows:
- Select the desired level in the program tree and click on the "Filter" tab.
- In the menu bar below the tabs, you can use the "Default" field to select one of the five default filters or a filter you have created.
The following default filters are available:
- Overview: Key information of the selected program tree elements incl. financial effects (selective choice of cash, EBITDA, EBIT or aggregated choice) and information on the development over time (change in Degrees of Implementation)
- Status Reports: Overview of submitted Status Reports incl. decision requirements and comments
- Activities: Overview of all activities incl. allocation in the program tree
- Filling Degree: Overview of how to fill in the mandatory fields in the profile for each measure
- Health Check: Display of the deviation between the system-based proposal for the status light and the status light set manually in the Status Reports.
- Add Filter: Here you can preconfigure your own filters, if desired and necessary.
The generated filter selection can be applied temporarily to the program tree or to a separate folder in the program tree at any time - to do this, press the "Apply filter to tree" field in the menu bar.
The generated filter view can be exported as an Excel file via the "Reports" selection field (not re-importable).
A new filter can be added via the "Default" field and the selection "Add filter". The creation of a new filter needs to be approved by the PMO.