If an element needs to be set on hold, the PMO can mark the element in impact as "on hold". To do so, you need to perform the following steps:
- Switch to the Appmod "PMO" via the Area Selection.
- Select the relevant element in the program tree.
- Select the tab „Administration“.
- Click on the term „status“ using the drop-down menu in the area „General Information“.
- Choose the option „on hold“.
The element is now on hold and is indicated by the icon in the programm tree.
To remove the "on hold" status of the element, proceed in the same way as described in steps 1. to 4. and then select the status “active" option in step 5.