If an element needs to be locked for further editing, the PMO can mark the element in impact as locked. To do so, you need to perform the following steps:
- Switch to the Appmod "PMO" via the Area Selection.
- Select the relevant element in the program tree.
- Select the tab „Administration“.
- Click on the term „status“ using the drop-down menu in the area „General Information“.
- Choose the option „locked“.
The element is now locked and can no longer be edited by the persons responsible for the element.
A locked element is indicated by the icon in the programm tree.
To unlock the element, proceed in the same way as described in steps 1. to 4. and then select the status “active" option in step 5.