If you want to provide your impact users with information, e.g. a schedule for the reporting cycle or defined processes, you can store these information as images in impact.
- Current Information
- Under the tab "Current Information" (area "Information") in the AppMod “Impact" you may store two graphics in German and English.
- To do this, switch to the AppMod "PMO".
- Go to the "Templates" tab.
Note: The upload of the graphics must be in ".PNG" format
- Click on the icon ( ), select the desired image in PNG format via the Explorer window and upload it.
- Checking the upload: Refresh the program tree once, switch to the AppMod "Impact", click "Information" above the program tree and select the "Current Information" tab on the right side of the workspace.
- Process descriptions
- Proceed in the same way as no. 1 and upload the graphics in the provided "Process Descriptions" lines.
- Check the views by switching to the AppMod "Impact", click on "Information" above the program tree and on the right side of the options bar on the tab "Process Description".
Example: upload of information