The creation of an "organisation" in the user tree enables individual users to be grouped into specific groups, such as roles, functions or company divisions. Selecting an organisation on the "Authorized" tab in the AppMode “Impact" enables the authorization of several users of a homogeneous group to a folder, node or measure.
Steps to create an organisation:
- Select AppMode "User Administration" via the Area Selection (top left).
- Mark an existing organisational element in the user tree.
- Click the "+" symbol in the editing bar above the user tree opens a selection field. By selecting "Organisation", a new element "Organisation" is inserted below the previously selected element.
- Assign a unique name to the organisation.
- You now have the option of creating new users under the new organisation. Alternatively, you can cut out users that have already been created and paste them back into the organisation (assign users to groups).
- In the AppMode “Impact", the desired permissions of the organisation on a folder, node or measure can be stored via the tab "Permissions" (assign permissions in the program tree).
Creating an organisation