Steps to create a single user:
- Select AppMode "User Administration" via the Area Selection (top left).
- Mark an element in the user tree (hierarchy of individual user accounts).
- Click on the "+" symbol in the editing bar above the user tree opens a selection field. Here you can decide whether you want to create a new user, organisation or user group.
- Select "User" to create a new user. You can then enter the master data and access data for the user on the right-hand side on the "User Administration" tab.
- In the AppMode “Impact", the desired permissions of the user to a folder, node or measure can be stored via the tab "Permissions" (assigning permissions in the program tree).
The selection of the profile determines the areas (AppModes) to be viewed by the user in impact, such as impact (main area), PMO, user administration. By selecting the PMO or Administrator profile, the PMO and administration areas become visible in the Area Selection. Profile settings can be adjusted at any time by the PMO and administrator.